Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: real estate
Short sales are a lenders best friend! Only until recently, Lenders are starting to embrace the idea of Tampa bay short sales.
In the past three years, there has been a 350% increase in the amount of homes sold through short sale, according to Corelogic’s most recent numbers.
How are banks benefiting from this?
Banks benefit because it decreases the large amount of foreclosures, alleviating the court systems of back logs related to foreclose cases pending.
In a short sale, there is a seller & buyer. The seller gets out of their home, often with a cash incentive to help with relocation expenses, and most banks do not hold a deficiency judgment against them.
The buyer gets a nice home at a very reasonable cost and neighborhoods do not suffer from run down or vacant property. Therefore, the bank is satisfied as well as cultivating economic stability and growth. Everybody wins!
If you fear you are in danger of losing your home, don’t hesitate. Think Quick! Call Blick! Our real estate department is ready to counsel and guide you towards your best option for you and your loved ones. Call us today at 813-931-0840 and receive a free consultation! Just mention this article!