Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: united states immigration
Auto accidents can be very stressful. If you are a victim of an auto accident and do not have citizenship, it is important to immediately seek legal aid to protect your rights.
If you are not a U.S citizen and are involved in an auto accident, you may be unsure of your rights. However, if you are injured in an auto accident due to the negligence of another party, you have the right to legal representation regardless of your legal status.
Following an auto accident, it is very important that you immediately seek medical attention. Even if you do not show immediate injuries, it is crucial that you are seen by a medical professional. To ensure your safety, it is important to move your vehicle away from oncoming traffic. After you have moved to a safe location, you should collect the necessary information in regards to the accident for your legal suit.
It is important that you always contact a personal injury attorney following an auto accident. An attorney can provide you with legal advice, and help you with the complications that may arise following an accident. An auto accident attorney can also make sure that you and your loved ones are protected against an insurance conflict.
An auto accident lawyer can help to negotiate your medical bills, and add value to your claim. It is also very important to remember not to disclose any information to the insurance company without first consulting an attorney.
Blick Law Firm provides legal aid in numerous personal injury cases such as:
- Automobile and Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Premises Liability, Including Mold Exposure
- Products Liability
- Dog Bites
- Marine and Boating Accidents
- Wrongful Deaths
Whether you are a United States immigrant or seeking your citizenship application – Attorney Michael C. Blickensderfer has over 25 years’ legal experience. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, contact Blick Law Firm today for a free case evaluation. Think Quick, Call Blick!
What an Immigration Attorney can do for you?
- Complete the necessary immigration forms properly
- Understand and explain the complexity involved in United States Immigration matters
- Ensure compliance with strict immigration regulations
- Give you the peace of mind that your immigration matter is being handled by a professional
If you or a loved one is in need of immigration services, or if you live or work in the United States before you have been granted the proper legal authorization, you may face deportation and should seek legal assistance to protect your rights.
We are dedicated to helping the hurting. We help our clients to fulfill their immigration objectives and obtain the legal authorization to live or work in the United States.
Apply for deferred action for Childhood Arrivals (D.A.C.A.) Today!
You can qualify for D.A.C.A. if you: arrived to the United States before turning 16 years old; you were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012; you are currently in school; or, you have been living in the U.S. for the last 5 years.
Que puede hacer un abogado de immigración para usted?
- Completar los formularios de immigración necesarios correctamente
- Entender y explicar la complejidad involucrada en asuntos de immigración de los Estados Unidos
- Garantizar el cumplimiento de las normas estrictas de immigracion
- Darle la tranquilidad de que su asunto de immigración, está siendo manejado por un profesional
Si usted o un ser querido necesita los servicios de immigracion, o si vive o trabaja en los Estados Unidos antes de que usted se le haya otorgado la autorización legal correspondiente , puede enfrentar la deportación y debe buscar ayuda legal para proteger sus derechos.
Somos un bufete dedicado a ayudar al herido. Ayudamos a nuestros clientes para cumplir con sus objetivos de immigración y obtener la autorización legal para vivir o trabajar en los Estados Unidos.
Evite La Deportacion
Aplique para accion deferida de llegada de menores!
Tu puedes calificar para el D.A.C.A si llegaste a los Estados Unidos antes de cumplir los 16 años de edad, y eres menor de 31 años; a partir del 15 de Junio del 2012; si usted está actualmente en la escuela; o ha estado viviendo en los Estados Unidos durante los últimos cinco años.