We offer services relating to:
- Deportation Defense
- Adjustment of Status
- Employment Authorization
What an Immigration Attorney can do for you?
- What Complete the necessary immigration forms properly
- Understand and explain the complexity involved in United States Immigration matters
- Ensure compliance with strict immigration regulations
- Give you the peace of mind that your immigration matter is being handled by a professional
If you or a loved one is in need of immigration services, or if you live or work in the United States before you have been granted the proper legal authorization, you may face deportation and should seek legal assistance to protect your rights.
We are dedicated to helping the hurting. We help our clients to fulfill their immigration objectives and obtain the legal authorization to live or work in the United States.
Apply for deferred action for Childhood Arrivals (D.A.C.A.) today!
- You can qualify for D.A.C.A. if you: arrived to the United States before turning 16 years old; you were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012; you are currently in school; or, you have been living in the U.S. for the last 5 years.
Call 888.973.2776 today! www.DontDeportMe.com