Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: steps to the sale
A Real Estate Closing is the final step of the home purchase process, whereby the buyer and seller sign the papers to transfer the ownership of the home. In order to complete this final phase of the purchase process, it is important to understand the timeline of requirements that take place leading up to the Closing.
First, a buyer must open an escrow account with a neutral third party, whereby the buyer provides earnest money to be held in consideration of the purchase in order to demonstrate good-faith that the buyer fully intends on completing the sale.
Following the opening of an escrow account, the buyer then needs to take 5 necessary steps to protect their interest in the home. These 5 steps are as follows:
- Completing a Title search
- Purchasing Title Insurance
- Completing a Home inspection and Pest inspection
- Negotiating the Closing costs; and
- Locking the interest rate of the mortgage.
These steps are important in the completion of any Real Estate transaction, and many times it is important for the buyer to seek legal counsel prior to moving forward with the purchase process. An experienced real estate attorney can provide professional legal advice, and interpret the very complicated language involved in most Closing documents. The attorney is also capable of identifying potential problems with your purchase documentation, and can save you the hassle of dealing with unexpected complications that may arise during the Real Estate purchase process.
If you or a loved one are considering purchasing a home and need advice on what to expect, call Blick Law Firm today at (813) 931-0840. Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer. Think quick, call Blick!