Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: safety tips for kids
With the Holidays winding down quickly and the New Year approaching, everyone is now returning to their daily routine. Spending time with family and celebrating the gift-giving Holiday provided a pleasant break from the rigors of daily life. While everyone looks forward to starting the New Year off right, it is important to consider that the burden of legal trouble can happen to anyone at any time; and knowing where to turn in the event you encounter legal problems is critical.
Blick Law Firm offers a wide array of legal services to help serve the public including Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Real Estate, and Bankruptcy; we also provide help in Family and Probate Law matters. As a result, our blog topics range from auto accidents to short sales.
Grounded in Christian values, Blick Law Firm strives to not only meet the legal needs of its clients and their families, but also to provide physical and emotional support. We treat each client equally and with the utmost respect; offering high-quality legal representation and counsel to those who need us most. We pride ourselves on our motto of Helping the Hurting, and reach out to the community in a variety of ways.
Our website Blicklawfirm.com provides useful information on our blog that may be helpful in addressing your legal concerns; additionally, we offer details about our services aimed at providing reassurance that your legal needs will be handled effectively. With over 25 years of knowledge and practice, including a broad range of trial and courtroom experience, we will work hard for you.
If you or a loved one have legal concerns and are seeking quality legal representation, call Blick Law Firm today at (813) 931-0840. Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer. Think quick, call Blick.
It is important to remember that injuries can occur anywhere; and during the holidays many people fail to take adequate safety measures to prevent injury. With the Christmas holiday approaching and a growing influx of travelers, a steady trend of increased traffic on Tampa roads continues to create safety concerns. In an effort to encourage safety, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) urges that people help ensure their own safety while traveling. Remember to always keep in mind the following:
- Don’t drink and drive; and don’t allow other to drink and drive.
- Wear a seat belt every time you drive or ride in a motor vehicle.
- Always buckle your child in the car using a child safety seat, booster seat, or seat belt according to his/her height, weight, and age.
Furthermore, note that most residential fires occur during the winter months, so keep candles away from children, pets, walkways, trees, and curtains. Never leave fireplaces, stoves, or candles unattended; and don’t use generators, grills, or other gasoline- or charcoal-burning devices inside your home or garage.
If you or a loved are injured over the holidays and need legal advice, call Blick Law Firm today @ (813) 931-0840. Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer.