Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: new federal law on helmets
I read an interesting article this morning in the news regarding motorcycle law and the federal safety’s push to make motorcycle helmets mandatory while riding.
Over the last decade, safety officials claim that motorcycle crashes have risen. 4,400 bikers in the U.S. died last year alone, due to head injuries. Federal safety officials want to reduce the current increase in head injury accidents; implementing forceful actions to wear helmets in all 50 states might be one way to go.
Many bikers find this not to be the answer. Helmets can be helpful, yes, but it can also cause restrictions while riding. According to some, helmets can do more harm then good and a helmet can actually make it tough to see and hear while on the road.
Currently, in Florida if you are 20 years old or younger bikers are required to wear a helmet. 20 states require all motorcycles to wear a helmet. Only Iowa, Illinois and New Hampshire have no restrictions.
Do you think a change to the laws in many states, including Florida, would help reduce the number of motorcyclists killed in crashes?