Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: florida drug laws
There are laws in place for many addictive drugs, known as “controlled substances”. Users of these drugs run the risk of facing difficulty with the law. Know the law, here are some things you should be aware of:
“Simple” Possession of Drugs means you actually have the drug in your possession or you have access to them, even if it is locked in your car.
“Trafficking” of Drugs generally means the distribution or selling of drugs. It also refers to growing or manufacturing with an intent to sell. Importing and exporting is also a form of trafficking.
Check foreign regulations when taking your own medication for personal use.
The laws also take into consideration where you have possession of drugs, and in particular, whether you are at or near somewhere where there are vulnerable people, such as a school or daycare. The seriousness of the possession charges increase in places like this. As innocent as it may seem, you may find yourself in a situation with a prescribed controlled substance in your possession.
Using an addictive drug temporarily for personal health does not qualify you as an addict. If you are arrested for having one of these medically prescribed drugs in your possession, call Blick Law Firm immediately.We are here to help the hurting and those in need, call us today. 813-931-0840