Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: criminal background checks
The consequences for being arrested and charged with a criminal offense extend beyond just the criminal penalties associated with the particular charge; they can also impact your job opportunities, reputation in the community, future earnings, and can even affect personal relationships. In the information age we live in today, details about arrests, charges, and even convictions are readily accessible to the public at large….even if the charges were ultimately dropped or dismissed!
As a remedy for first time criminal offenders, expunction and sealing are available to remove the traces of certain criminal charges. Florida Statutes 943.0585 and 943.059, set forth the criteria that must be met in order to be eligible to have an adult criminal history record sealed or expunged.
It is important to consult with an experienced attorney regarding any questions you may have relating to sealing and expunction, and whether these options are available for your particular situation. Certain offenses are not eligible for expunction; likewise, there are specific guidelines relating to the entered plea and final disposition of the criminal matter that may prevent eligibility for sealing or expunction.
If you or a loved one have been arrested or charged with a crime, have had criminal charges dropped or dismissed and would like to seal or expunge the criminal record, call Blick Law Firm today at (813)931-0840. Think quick, call Blick.