To complete this purchase process here are 5 tips to closing your home:
- Complete a title search
- Purchase title insurance
- Complete a home inspection and pest inspection
- Negotiate the closing costs
- Locking the interest rate of the mortgage
A buyer must open an escrow account with a neutral third party, whereby the buyer provides earnest money to be held in consideration of the purchase in order to demonstrate good-faith that the buyer fully intends on completing the sale.
These steps are important in the completion of any Real Estate transaction, and many times it is important for the buyer to seek legal counsel from a real estate attorney prior to moving forward with the purchase process. An experienced attorney can provide professional legal advice, and interpret the very complicated language involved in most Closing documents. The attorney is also capable of identifying potential problems with your purchase documentation, and can save you the hassle of dealing with unexpected complications that may arise during the Real Estate purchase process.
Blick Law Firm assists many families with the purchasing of their home with their in-house title department, Infinity Abstract & Title.
Infinity Abstract & Title is an innovative, paper-less services, aggressive, and results-oriented when answering the wide variety of title needs for our customers. They have represented many people throughout the state of Florida and the United States. Also provide mobile closings throughout the entire state of Florida.
Services provided include:
- In-house legal counsel for residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Title insurance for Florida
- Short Sale Negotiations through Blick Law Firm, Attorney Michael C. Blickensderfer
- Loan modifications through Blick Law Firm, Attorney Michael C. Blickensderfer
- Mobile, multilingual closers
- Environmentally-friendly office that emphasizes paperless files and closings
- Experience with development and commercial projects
- Licensed escrow officers with over 22 years of title insurance experience
- Wireless offices for convenient closings and presentations
- Fast and Reliable title work available between 24-48 hours
- Closings performed 6 days a week
- Last minute and evening closings available
Please inquire with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you or a loved one are considering purchasing a home and need advice on what to expect, call Blick Law Firm today and schedule a free 15-minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer. Think quick, call Blick!