Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: what to do when getting bullied
For many children, returning to school is an exciting time to reunite with old friends, meet new ones, and begin a fresh start in a new school year. However, for some children, school has become a place they have learned to despise because of exclusion and teenage bullying. In recent years, bullying has become a growing concern for parents and school officials alike.
The growing problem has gained visibility through horrible stories of verbal, physical, and even sexual abuse that has been taking place in schools all across the United States.
In response, Congress has sought to enact the Safe Schools Improvement Act to implement anti-bullying measures which would require U.S. schools to report bullying and to provide intervention and prevention programs. The U.S. Department of Education has also issued guidance to schools, colleges, and universities, making it clear that schools have not just a moral responsibility, but a legal responsibility, to protect all students from harassment and bullying.
The Department of Education has also launched the website StopBullying.gov to provide information to school officials, parents, and children on what is being done to prevent bullying, and what to do in the event your child becomes a victim.
If you need advice, or are concerned about abuse at your child’s school, call Blick Law Firm today at (813) 931-0840 and schedule a free 15 minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer. Think quick, call Blick!