Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: london olympics
Throughout the course of the Summer London 2012 Olympic Games, millions of people have enjoyed the spirit of competition and the thrill of victory. At a young age, competition in various sports and games is common and important throughout the development of a child.
With the growing problem of childhood obesity and unhealthy diet habits, some parents have encouraged increased participation in sports and activities. This is great to develop healthy exercise habits in children and maintain a competitive spirit that they can continue into their adult lives.
However, some children are pushed to heightened levels of performance that their growing bodies many times cannot handle, and begin to wear down quickly. In growing proportion, children are developing early onset cases of Arthritis and Tendonitis, and even examples of Tendon Transplants for elbow injuries to young baseball pitchers has been required for children as young as 10 years old. While it is important for parents to ensure their children stay active, it is vital to monitor young athletes and avoid injury from overuse.
At Blick Law firm we handle a variety of injury cases, and we pride ourselves on Helping the Hurting. If you or a loved have been injured and need advice, call Blick Law Firm today at (813)931- 0840 to schedule a free 15-minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer. Think quick, call Blick!