Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: hit and run accident
Auto accidents can be devastating, and often times result in not only property damage, but also severe injuries that require extensive medical attention and treatment. The stress and pain associated with automobile accidents can be extensive, and there are many situations when the victims of a car accident cannot afford the medical assistance needed to treat their injuries. To make matters worse, each year motorists across the country become victims of hit and run accidents, and are left devastated by the actions of another driver.
If you have been hit by another driver who fled after the accident, it is important to immediately attempt to gather as much information as possible about the vehicle and/or driver. It is extremely helpful to your case if you can provide a description of the vehicle that hit you, and any identifying information that can be helpful when filing a police report and an accident claim with your auto insurance company.
If you cannot obtain identifying information about the vehicle or other driver, at least write down the location and time of the accident, and as many other details about the sequence of events as you can, including any potential witnesses to the accident, their names, and contact information.
It is very important to contact law enforcement and file a report immediately after the accident; even when it seems like a waste of time due to lack of information about the other driver or incident. Having a police report can be helpful to you when filing the auto claim with your insurance, and memorializing at least some of the details of the incident in writing.
If you or a loved one has been a victim of an auto accident and have questions concerning your rights, call Blick Law Firm today at 813-931-0840 to schedule a free 15 minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer. Think quick, call Blick!