Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: halloween safety tips
The holiday season is quickly approaching, and while preparing to celebrate with close friends and family it is always important to take extra precaution to ensure your safety, and the safety of others. Halloween can be a particularly dangerous holiday, and many times injuries can be prevented by taking simple precautions.
Statistically, Halloween contributes annually to an increased rate of accidental injury, especially to pedestrians and children. In an effort to reduce the risk of potential injury, everyone should be aware of helpful Costume Safety tips, including:
- Make sure your costume is visible at night by including bright clothing or reflective tape.
- Ensure that masks do not obstruct breathing or impair vision; and that the Costume allows you or your child to move around freely.
- Ensure that the costume material is fire resistant; in the event the costume comes in contact with fire, you can reduce the risk of severe burn injury
- Avoid costumes that include sharp objects; and for children especially, avoid accessories that are easily swallowed.
Remember, reducing the risk of injury does not always prevent accidents from happening, but it is always better to employ precautionary safety measures.
If you or a loved one is injured during the holidays and you have questions or concerns regarding your rights, call Blick Law Firm today at (813) 931-0840. Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer. Think quick, call Blick!
October is coming to an end which means Halloween is around the corner. Whether you are out at a party, dressed in costume, or trick-or-treating for candy, it is important to remember to always be aware of your surroundings and follow safety procedures.
Preparing for this weekend is not just about what costume you will wear, ensuring your safety and the safety of others is critical.
Use the following tips to keep you safe for Halloween:
• Pick visible costumes that will allow drivers to see you in the dark road.
• Don’t snack while trick-or-treating. It is best to wait until you get home in order to inspect your candy.
• Carry a flashlight just in case.
• Masks are known for obstructing vision. Try face paint or make-up.
• Do not enter yards that are fenced off .
• Cross the streets at marked crosswalks.
• Report any suspicious activity to your police department.
• Don’t drink and drive
• Be safe!!
Blick Law firm is always here to help with any legal issues with a vibrant, energetic staff ready to assist.
If you get injured, arrested, or have any legal questions, THINK QUICK! CALL BLICK! 813-931-0840.