Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: florida foreclosures
Stop your home from going into foreclosure! There is a way out with Blick Law Firm’s expert legal assistance. Here at our firm, we will inform you of the options you have when dealing with a foreclosure.
Some valid defenses for your case may be:
1. Ownership. Mortgages are sold every day. The bank suing must prove that the original mortgage was properly sold, transferred or assigned and that it is the rightful owner of the original note.
2. Written Notice. Proper written notice of a default and a 30-day opportunity to cure before filing a foreclosure lawsuit must be received by the homeowner.
3. The amount owed. Banks routinely miscalculate the amounts owed on a note and mortgage.
You do not have to lose your home and face the negative effects of a bad credit report because of your circumstance. Contact our office and talk with our foreclosure defense attorneytoday.
As an expert in foreclosure defense we will strive to prevent foreclosure with loan modification or short sale or other real estate services. When dealing with a foreclosure, you are only allotted a certain amount of days to answer the lawsuit. If you do not respond, you not be able to get a hearing to be properly represented. With those deadlines in mind, it is important that you contact a foreclosure lawyer as soon as possible. If you want to have any chance in saving your home, contact Blick Law Firm today at 813-931-0840.