Sign Up Today!
- Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer Makes a World of Difference
- Florida Bar Approves New Animal Law Section
- Obama’s Immigration Program Faces Supreme Court
- Gov. Scott Passes New Law to Protect Children, Vulnerable People, and Pets
- Leading Causes of Personal Bankruptcy
- 10 Things to Remember if Stopped for a DUI
- New Legislation Puts Future of Greyhound Racing in Question
- What role can social media play in your personal injury case?
- Governor Scott Signs Questionable New Water Policy
- Floridians Resurrect Medical Marijuana Amendment
- What should you do after an auto accident?
- Proposed Changes to Florida’s Open Carry Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: the effects of drinking and driving
According to the TBT this weekend a recent study found although driving under the influence of marijuana undermines behavior, drunk driving is clearly worse.
While alcohol and marijuana both impair driving abilities, driving drunk has a more severe affect than driving stoned. A new study showed that a drunk driver is approximately 10 times more likely to cause a fatal accident than a stoned driver.
Smoking one-third or less of a joint has no severe influence on a drivers ability. Pot smokers driving abilities may alter smaller tasks like staying in a lane; alcohol impairs behaviors that need more attention such as noticing stop signs, pedestrians and alcohol even increases risk-taking behavior.
Overall the findings have shown that those who have taken a moderate dose of marijuana show minimal impairments.
However, taking marijuana and alcohol together creates a much greater hazard than taking either one alone.
Do not do drugs and do not drink and drive. We do not advocate any of the behaviors in this article. However, if you find yourself in this unfortunate situation call your Tampa criminal attorney today and seek the representation and guidance you deserve. Think quick, call Blick at 813-931-0840.