Sign Up Today!
- Labor Day Weekend | Safety Tips | Car Accident Prevention
- 5 Tips For Closing Your Home | Real Estate
- Foreclosure Defense | Real Estate Attorney
- Mike Brown | Police Assault | Criminal Defense Attorney
- Personal Injury | Insurance Coverage | Property Damage
- Personal Injury Attorney | Attorney Fees
- Joint Filing | Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Personal Injury Claims | Personal Injury Attorneys
- Tampa Law Firm’s mission for “Helping the Hurting”
- 6 Steps After An Auto Accident | Safety Tips
- 3 Signs Of A Successful Short Sale | Real Estate Lawyer
- Immigration Lawyer | Application For Citizenship
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: the effects of drinking and driving
According to the TBT this weekend a recent study found although driving under the influence of marijuana undermines behavior, drunk driving is clearly worse.
While alcohol and marijuana both impair driving abilities, driving drunk has a more severe affect than driving stoned. A new study showed that a drunk driver is approximately 10 times more likely to cause a fatal accident than a stoned driver.
Smoking one-third or less of a joint has no severe influence on a drivers ability. Pot smokers driving abilities may alter smaller tasks like staying in a lane; alcohol impairs behaviors that need more attention such as noticing stop signs, pedestrians and alcohol even increases risk-taking behavior.
Overall the findings have shown that those who have taken a moderate dose of marijuana show minimal impairments.
However, taking marijuana and alcohol together creates a much greater hazard than taking either one alone.
Do not do drugs and do not drink and drive. We do not advocate any of the behaviors in this article. However, if you find yourself in this unfortunate situation call your Tampa criminal attorney today and seek the representation and guidance you deserve. Think quick, call Blick at 813-931-0840.