Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: tampa ticket attorney
Blick Law Firm announces DUI campaign to help promote safe driving and awareness about the saturated DUI check points throughout the bay area.
Going out at night? You do not expect to get pulled over. Before going out, Blick Law Firm offers a new campaign to stay off the road and avoid saturated DUI checkpoints.
“Using social media, such as Facebook and Twitter, we plan to release public access information the county provides and keep our clients up-to-date with the current DUI checkpoints on weekends, said Jennifer Dawson, DUI paralegal at Blick Law Firm.”
“Following us will allow you to get easy access to stops in the bay area while you are out, directly from your phone.”
This concept will be easily accessible through Blick Law Firm: Facebook and Twitter accounts. Look for the slogan ‘DUI GPS’ during the weekends and on holidays.
Sample Campaign Text:
http://ow.ly/4P5al Going out tonight? Starting next week be sure to follow our updates every weekend so we can inform you of saturated DUI check points throughout the bay area. Make the safe choice, don’t drink and drive. Make sure to follow the DUI GPS!
For more information regarding our new program, check out our Facebook fan page or contact Dana at 813-931-0840!
** To make sure you make it home safely keep your options open with Tampa taxi services: (813) 253-0121. Don’t drink and drive!