Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: property damage
Personal injury claims may involve major injuries to you and your loved ones.
Typical injuries sustained in automobile accidents may include: soft tissue injuries or whiplash caused from the incident, causing damage to ligaments and muscles.
Other more serious types of injuries may also include: herniated or ruptured disks in the spine, as well as possible broken bones, severe wounds, or even death.
In the event that you or a loved one have been injured from the cause of another parties negligence, you should seek to hire a personal injury attorney to represent you in your claim and help you with your road to recovery.
Blick Law Firm specializes in the practice of personal injury law with over 25 years legal experience. Attorney, Michael C. Blickensderfer is licensed in the entire state of Florida, New York and New Jersey. As well, Mr. Blickensderfer is a former prosecutor and former marine operating a Christian-based law firm in the Tampa Bay Community.
Call Blick Law Firm today at (813) 931-0840. Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer.