Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY EVENTS IN TAMPA
Blick Law Events is hosting an official launch event this November 6 from 5 to 9 p.m.
New and improved Tampa Bay Law Firm hosts red carpet event and looks forward to seeing you there!! To RSVP visit www.BlickLawEvents.com by October 31 to get on the list. The event will be led by attorney, Michael C. Blickensderfer and staff and welcomes all to stop by their new location on 3812 Gunn Highway.
Blick Law Firm’s slogan is helping the hurting. The firm holds to Christian-values to serve the community and its clients. At the event a special donation will be recognized; the firm has hand-picked a charitable foundation to financially contribute to and recognizes them for their efforts in giving.
Former Tampa Bay Buccaneers player, Ryan Nece, established the Ryan Nece Foundation to be a beacon to teens by empowering them to impact giving in their communities. The Ryan Nece foundation’s board members will accept the charitable donation from Attorney, Michael Blickensderfer at the launch party.
Michael Blickensderfer has been practicing law firm over 25 years. Blick Law Firm has diverse bilingual legal team meeting the communities legal needs in: personal injury, auto and motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, criminal defense, bankruptcy, title services, short sale, foreclosure defense and immigration law. This Tampa-based legal team is focused on achieving a positive outcome for clients while providing high quality personal service.
Blick Law Firm’s guiding principles include honesty and integrity, and a percentage of its proceeds support mission work and charitable organizations. For more information, visit http://blicklawevents.com/.