Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: lawyers auto accident
Auto accidents can be devastating, and injuries sustained in an accident can begin a timeline of treatment and therapy that can take months to complete. In the event an injured party is pregnant, more complications obviously arise.
It is important to understand the possible trauma that can occur to a pregnant person in an auto accident, and the effect it could have on a fetus. Physical trauma can include negative effects such as Placental Separation, Bleeding, Premature Labor, and may even require an Emergency C-section to be performed.
Emotional trauma as a result of an accident can also have negative reaching effects on a pregnancy. The stress that results from involvement in an auto accident can cause pre-term labor, and negatively affect the health of the fetus. It is especially important to see a doctor following an auto accident in order to assess any potential trauma, as well as seek legal counsel pertaining to the potential claim for you and your unborn child. Signs of negative effects to the health of the fetus may include dizziness, fainting, vomiting, headaches, and stomach pain.
If you or a loved one are involved in an auto accident and have questions or concerns regarding recovery for your injuries, call Blick Law Firm today at (813) 931-0840.Call to schedule a free 15-minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer.