Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: flashing yellow lights
According to the TBT, Tampa Bay motorists tired of waiting to make left turns at busy intersections will soon get help in the form of flashing yellow arrows.
Florida is preparing to roll out more than 75 of the traffic signals at key intersections around Florida in an effort to boost safety, keep traffic flowing and reduce gasoline consumption.
The first flashing yellow arrow in Hillsborough County will be installed at Fowler Avenue and Jefferson Road in a few months. Pinellas County installed a flashing yellow arrow at Nebraska Avenue and Belcher Road in Palm Harbor in November 2009- the first one in Florida!
Flashing yellow arrows are already in 35 states, more than 1,000 intersections and the numbers continue to grow.
The flashing yellow lights indicate to drivers to turn left but yield first to oncoming cars or pedestrians. It is too early to tell whether the devices reduce the number of crashes.
For more information call your Tampa Personal Injury Attorney today for more on traffic laws and road safety. Drive safe. Think quick, call Blick. 813-931-0840.