Sign Up Today!
- Insurance Company | Car Accident | Car Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident | Auto Accidents Attorneys | Auto Accidents Lawyers
- Car Crashes | Hit and Run | Legal Advice Tampa
- Facebook | Social Media | Tampa Law Firm
- George Zimmerman | Domestic Violence | Florida
- Car Accident Lawyer Tampa | Personal Injury Lawyer | Carrollwood
- How To File Bankruptcy | Chapter 7 Bankruptcy | Debt Relief
- Tampa Bay Events | Things To Do Tampa | Tampa Law Firm
- Abogado de lesiones personales | ‘Minuto con Mike’ una serie de Video
- Texting While Driving Ban | Car Accident | Florida Law
- Tampa Personal Injury Lawyer Re-Launches ‘Minute With Mike’ Video Series
- Personal Injury Attorney | Car Accident | Compensation
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys ask a lawyer attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence firma cristiana helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: new york times
Motorcycle makers and federal highway-safety regulators are taking a harder look at whether advanced safety technology can help reduce fatal accidents and injuries for those who ride.
Manufacturers, at the urging of federal safety officials, are moving to make antilock brakes available on more models. BMW AG is making the feature standard on all models as of the 2012 model year. At the same time, the government and industry are moving ahead with new studies of whether antilock brakes, which can help a rider stay upright during a hard stop, can reduce motorcycle fatalities.
BMWBMW is making antilock brakes standard on all of its motorcycles, such as this K 1600 GT model.
Unlike auto makers and drivers, the motorcycle industry and riders have been relatively slow to embrace safety technology. Thirty years ago, car manufacturers fought safety requirements and most drivers didn’t bother using their seat belts. Now, auto makers compete to offer the latest crash-survival and avoidance technology and more than 80% of motorists buckle up—even if only to avoid getting a ticket.