Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: traffic accidents
Many Florida drivers love to travel together with their pets. However, many drivers overlook the possibility that their pets can be injured in a car accident. It is important to take the necessary precautions to insure the safety of your pet, as well as be aware of what to do in the event your pet is injured in a car accident.
Although a car accident cannot be anticipated, there many precautions that can be taken to ensure you and your pet is safe while driving. There are safety devices available for pets that can prevent Fido from sustaining a serious injury if involved in a car accident.
Some pet safety devices include:
- Pet seat belts
- Car seats
- Pet travel carriers
Like any other passenger, it is important that your pet is safely secured when traveling. A pet safety device can also prevent a possible car accident by keeping Fido from distracting you while you are driving. In the event that your pet gets injured in a car accident, it is important to immediately get your pet checked out by a veterinarian since pets cannot properly vocalize their injuries.
It is necessary to seek legal counsel from an experienced car accident lawyer if your pet is injured in a car accident. An attorney specializing in auto accidents can help you to receive the best possible compensation for injuries and damages resulting from the car accident; and can also pursue additional damages to cover your pet’s veterinary expenses.
Attorney, Michael C. Blickensderfer holds over 25 years of legal experience in personal injury law. Grounded in Christian values, Blick Law Firm is proactive and dedicated to seeking justice, and obtaining outstanding case results for its clients.
If you or your pet has been injured in a car accident, call 888-973-2776 for a free consultation with attorney Michael C. Blickensderfer.