Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: personal injury case settlement
A common question asked by personal injury clients is: “Will I have to go to court?” While Blick Law Firm will diligently prepare your case, there is no guarantee that the client will be exempt from going to trial for a personal injury matter.
Though most personal injury cases are settled between parties during pre-trial settlement negotiations, some cases will go to court if the parties fail to settle on an amount suitable for both parties. If a court date is set, the two parties could still negotiate and reach a settlement, even as late as the day of the hearing.
It is important that you know that only you have the authority to agree on a settlement on your claim. Tampa Lawyers can only advise you on a settlement figure and have no authority to settle your case without your express permission to do so.
If you have a personal injury issue and need help, call Blick Law Firm today at 813-931-0840. Make an appointment for a free 15 minute consultation with Attorney Michael Blickensderfer to assess your legal claim.