Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: means test
How do I qualify for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy is for those seeking to cancel or get rid of insurmountable debt. Generally, those that qualify for chapter 7 personal bankruptcy filing are for those with little property aside from the basic necessities.
What is Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy is a liquidation proceeding whereby the debtor turns over all non-exempt property to the bankruptcy trustee who then converts it to cash to pay off the creditors.
What kind of debt is dischargeable?
Most dischargeable debts include your credit card debt, old medical bills, utilities bills, unsecured loans, pay day loans, and most other types of unsecured debt.
What is the advantages to filing bankruptcy?
The advantage to filing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy is that your unsecured debt is completely eliminated, the process is not very long, and the automatic stay that takes place after filing prohibits creditors from making collection efforts.
It is important to seek counsel and legal representation when considering filing for bankruptcy. The process may be tedious and requires the collection and tracking of several documents for the filing preparation. The more prepared the debtor is, the more seamless the process becomes.
Bankruptcy is an intricate area of law which involves situations from, what type of bankruptcy to file; if bankruptcy is the right option; the use of exemptions; to understanding the protections of the Bankruptcy Code and applying them for legal advantages.
Obtain legal guidance from an experienced bankruptcy attorney today. Schedule a free means test evaluation to see what you may be qualified for in your journey to recovering a debt free life! Think quick, call Blick!