Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: liability
In the state of Florida, drivers must carry certain types of insurance coverage. The insurance coverage most likely to be included in your plan is [PIP] Personal Injury Protection and Property damage Coverage; bodily injury may be required.
In Florida, you are not required to have liability coverage, although it may assist in your recovery in the event that you are involved in an auto accident.
It is important to know that if you are involved in an auto accident with an uninsured or under insured driver, compensation for your injuries may not be available. Therefore, it is important to protect yourself by carrying proper coverage; including [UM] uninsured motorist coverage.
What is UM Coverage?
UM or uninsured motorist coverage provides protection in the event you are involved in a hit and run collision or rear-ended by a driver that has bare to minimum coverage. Carrying UM coverage ensures that you and your loved ones are able to get the proper compensation for your injuries and the medical treatment necessary for your recovery.
You should ask your insurance company about adding UM coverage to your policy. In the event that you have been in an auto accident and need legal representation, call today for a free case evaluation with attorney, Michael C. Blickensderfer or call us at 813-931-0840. Additionally, you can visit us online at www.blicklawfirm.com. Our Personal Injury Lawyers will guide you in your injury claim or lawsuit.
Blick Law Firm specializes in the practice of personal injury law with over 25 year’s legal experience. Attorney, Michael C. Blickensderfer is licensed in the entire state of Florida, New York and New Jersey. As well, Mr. Blickensderfer is a former prosecutor and former marine operating a Christian-based law firm in the Tampa Bay Community.