Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: hurricane preparation
Weather conditions in Florida frequently cause safety concerns on the roadways, and it is important to be aware of potential dangers and take safety precautions to avoid them.
Inclement weather causes tricky road conditions like standing water or flooding. These road conditions often times conceal dangerous debris, tree branches, and even power lines that are not visible. Many drivers attempt to drive through flooded areas and risk encountering hazards to save time or to avoid an inconvenient detour; drivers should always consider the safety risks and take necessary precautions by avoiding flooded areas.
Many times, weather conditions cause traffic lights to become inoperative, creating confusion on the roadways that can lead to deadly collisions. When encountering a downed traffic light, every driver approaching the intersection should come to a complete stop and yield the right-of-way to any vehicle which has entered the intersection.
Be cautious, and consider that the roads are wet and cars are more prone to skidding and loss of control.
In the event Hurricane conditions cause the need to evacuate, have a plan ready, know where you will go, and research several alternate routes in the event of closed roads and severe traffic congestion.
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of dangerous roadway conditions, call Blick Law Firm today at (813) 931-0840 to schedule a free 15 minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer.