Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: driving with suspended license
Everyday Florida drivers get behind the wheel unaware that their driving privilege has been suspended, cancelled, or revoked. Law enforcement officers make daily arrests for driving with a suspended license which can lead to complications when trying to reinstate your driving privilege.
In Florida, it is a criminal traffic offense if a driver operates a motor vehicle with knowledge that their driver’s license is cancelled, suspended, or revoked. Receiving a citation for Driving with a Suspended License requires a court appearance.
The following charges may result from Driving with a Suspended License with knowledge of the suspension:
(1) First conviction is a second degree misdemeanor;
(2) Second conviction is a first degree misdemeanor;
(3) Third, or subsequent conviction, is a third degree felony and possible jail time may have to be served.
It is important to know that multiple infractions of Driving with a Suspended License can lead to very serious consequences, and drivers with repeated violations can become listed as a Habitual Traffic Offender.
The penalty of driving with your license suspended, whether you have knowledge or not, can be serious and generally lead to complications with your future driving privilege.
If you or a loved one have been arrested or issued a citation for driving with a suspended license, call Blick Law Firm today at (813) 931-0840. Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer.