Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: boating accidents tampa
Boaters in St. Petersburg who are heading out for a day on the water may find themselves with a rocky start.
One of the city’s most popular boat ramps has a few problems. City officials said fixes are on the way for the Maximo Park boat ramp, but boaters wonder if that help will come soon enough.
Boat dealer Rob Creemer is in and out of the ramp testing boats several times a week, and he’s experienced the ramp’s hazards several time.
“The board I stepped on wasn’t nailed down,” he said. “I didn’t realize it. Popped up, hit me in the head. I fell over backwards into the water.”
Boaters said the trouble is even greater in the water. A piece of exposed rebar is blamed for damaging dozens of trailer tires in the southernmost stall.
Trailer repairman A.W. Simpson said he’s done some brisk business at the ramp recently.
“We’ve done 10 repairs down here replacing people’s tires,” he said.