Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: Auto Claim
If you get into an auto accident in Florida, there are several factors that you should consider. First, seeking medical attention after an accident may be critical to your health and safety. Waiting too long to seek medical attention may damage your personal injury claim so it is important to seek medical attention in the first weeks of an incident. Additionally, property damages arise and need to be addressed. Injuries caused from an accident may require extensive treatment or rehabilitation, depending on the severity of injuries. Medical bills may become extensive and an experienced personal injury attorney may be able to assist you with reducing those costs.
It is important to find a competent accident lawyer to serve your legal matters and assist in your auto claim.
The statute of limitations for a typical personal injury claim is four years from the time of the incident. It is important after an accident to set up your claim within the four years and pursue legal action. If a lawsuit is filed during that time, there is an extension made to protect your case during the litigation process.
Contact a personal injury lawyer today if you are injured due to the result of someone else’s negligence. Blick Law Firm has over 25 years legal experience and attorney Michael C. Blickensderfer is a compassionate attorney, who specializes in personal injury cases. Contact us today for your free case evaluation. Think quick, call Blick!