Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: auto accident law
Although an auto accident can be a very frightening experience, it is crucial to remain composed and take the proper actions needed to ensure your safety. In the event of an auto accident it is important to immediately pull off to the side of the road. If you are injured, you should seek medical attention, and pursue legal aid from a car accident law firm.
Blick Law Firm provides legal aid in numerous personal injury cases such as:
- Automobile and Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Premises Liability, Including Mold Exposure
- Products Liability
- Dog Bites
- Marine and Boating Accidents
- Wrongful Deaths
There are two dominant elements in determining an auto settlement in regards to a negligence case. Liability must first be established in determining who is at fault or responsible for injuries. Whether you have been rear ended or not, the state of Florida determines liability under the comparative negligence statute. Varying by case, a jury then determines liability for one or both parties.
Damages and injuries induced by negligence in the accident are the second most dominant elements to be considered in determining value in an auto accident claim. Injury is determined by severity in most cases. Soft tissue and broken bones are important factors in the outcome of your case, as well as property damage and lost wages.
Call Blick Law Firm today if you have recently been involved in an auto accident and receive a free case evaluation. A personal injury attorney can help to you protect your legal rights by providing exceptional legal representation, as well as help to ensure that you receive proper medical attention. Call 888-973-2776 today!