Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: attorney fees
Personal Injury Claims are typically handled on a contingency fee basis, meaning the attorney fees are paid out at the end of a settlement. In other words no fees to the attorney, unless your case prevails. In Florida, standard attorney contingency fee is 33.33% of the recovery.
A personal injury matter may be more complex and require litigation. In this instance, a lawsuit is filed and the case goes before the court and will ultimately be determined by a jury. The fee associated with cases that reach litigation is higher due to the complexity of legal services. In the state of Florida, the appropriate attorney fee in this instance is 40% of the recovery.
Blick Law Firm offers a wide range of personal injury services including representation for:
- Automobile/Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Premises Liability, Including Mold Exposure
- Products Liability
- Dog Bites
- Marine and Boating Accidents
- Wrongful Deaths
Blick Law Firm can help to make sure you get the proper medical assistance and legal representation for your claim.
Injured parties should also always contact an attorney for legal consultation and general information on how to proceed following an accident. In the event an insurance company contacts you regarding your injury claim, do not offer any recorded statements without first consulting with an attorney.
If you or a loved one have been in an accident and need legal advice, call Blick Law Firm today at (813) 931-0840. Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer.