Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: accidental death attorney
A woman in an auto accident while pregnant, may have cause for a lawsuit or claim to protect her and her unborn child and should seek immediate medical and legal assistance.
In an auto accident, injuries to the fetus may occur due to impact from the steering wheel or seat belt putting pressure on the stomach. Some immediate steps following an auto accident would be to seek medical treatment from an obstetrics and gynecologist [OB/GYN], to determine the health and vitality of the fetus.
Additionally, stress and anxiety may arise following an auto accident that can bring harm to your unborn child, so it is important to seek medical attention and a personal injury attorney to assist you in your claim.
Injuries resulting from an auto accident can include such things as: broken bones, contusions, fractures. Soft tissue may relate to neck and back pain affecting the muscles and ligaments. Other related injuries that may occur from an accident are the following:
Nightmares, anxiety, increased emotional stress, depression
Diminished sex life
Inability to lift heavy things
Let Blick Law Firm help in the protection and safety of your unborn child. Our Personal Injury Lawyers will guide you in your injury claim or lawsuit. Call today for a free case evaluation with attorney, Michael C. Blickensderfer or call us at 813-931-0840. Helping the hurting.
Blick Law Firm specializes in the practice of personal injury law with over 25 years legal experience. Attorney, Michael C. Blickensderfer is licensed in the entire state of Florida, New York and New Jersey. As well, Mr. Blickensderfer is a former prosecutor and former marine operating a Christian-based law firm in the Tampa Bay Community.