Personal Injury Attorney | Car Accident | Compensation

In the state of Florida, there are several ways to receive compensation following an auto accident. Many times you may be able to receive compensation through your insurance company, PIP or no-fault insurance.

Under Florida law, if you are hit and not at fault in an auto accident, your insurance company provides personal injury protection for you, which covers medical treatment and depending upon coverage, loss wages. Loss wages are covered at 60 percent of your earnings if you are disabled and cannot work.

Another way to receive compensation after being involved in an auto accident is to hire an experienced personal injury attorney. An attorney works with the insurance carrier to assist coverage for medical bills and treatment, as well as go after the at-fault driver for additional compensation. Once medical treatment is completed, a car accident attorney will present a claim to the insurance company to seek additional compensation for your claim, because no-fault coverage covers up to 80 percent of medical bills.

In some cases, there may not be insurance coverage under the at-fault driver. So, it is important to seek a personal injury lawyer to protect your rights and assist in getting you the compensation you deserve. Contact Attorney, Michael C. Blickensderfer today for your free case evaluation at 813-931-0840 or visit

Blick Law Firm specializes in the practice of personal injury law with over 25 years legal experience. Attorney, Michael C. Blickensderfer is licensed in the entire state of Florida, New York and New Jersey. As well, Mr. Blickensderfer is a former prosecutor and former marine operating a Christian-based law firm in the Tampa Bay Community.

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.

About Blick Law

Public Relations Specialist
This entry was posted in Blog, Personal Injury and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.