Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Monthly Archives: January 2012
TAMPA- On Saturday, Tampa Bay will be invaded by pirates celebrating Gasparilla Parade 2012. Since 1904, this tradition has lived on and is known for its lively Tampa Bay celebration of what happened in history over 100 years ago.
What is the Gasparilla Parade? According to 10 News, legend has it that back in 1904 pirates with Ye Mystic Krewe (YMK) of Gasparilla invaded Tampa Bay. Jose Gaspar, aristocrat turned pirate led YMK to plunder a total of 36 ships along Florida’s West Coast during the end of the 18th century and early 19th century.
And the tradition lives on.
What was once an invasion on horse back and borrowed boats by 50 Tampa residents is now a well-known tradition that we have come to admire today with over 300,000 expected participants. Every year the celebration seems to unfold to greater heights, as does the risks in being involved.
Zero Tolerance Policy. The City of Tampa for the past few years has enforced rules and regulations to ensure a safer environment for Tampa Bay.
Some safety tips to remember:
1. Alcohol violations. Open containers such as a cups, cans or bottles that contain any alcohol are subject for violation. If you are of the legal drinking age, you are allowed to consume alcohol. However, you must remain in the designated alcohol drinking areas to do so. Any drinking consumed outside the boundaries result in violation of the city’s Zero Tolerance Policy.
2. Disruptive Behavior such as urinating in public, nudity, fighting, trespassing on property, or property damage all are in violation of Tampa’s Zero Tolerance Policy and may lead to arrest.
3. Underage drinking. There is zero, zero tolerance for underage drinking. Police officers scout the parade, looking for those consuming alcohol under age. This has been a major issue over the years and is strictly enforced.
Safety is very important for you and your loved one. Be sure to take the proper precautions and stay out of trouble. Arrests lead to many issues such as court dates, fines, etc. If you find yourself in a state of emergency and need the proper legal representation, contact a Tampa criminal attorney that can help fight your legal rights. We will fight for you, so you do not have to. 813-931-0840 call today for your free consultation.
Do not drink and drive. Do not text and drive. Think quick, call Blick.
PROCEEDS BENEFIT SAFETY AWARENESS CAMPAIGN
Tampa- January 11, 2012- Blick Law Firm will host a memorial ride on Saturday, January 14 to increase awareness and support for those who have lost loved ones due to distracted drivers. Local car and biker enthusiasts from the Tampa Bay region are invited to join the ride and fellowship at this event.
The Safety Awareness Memorial Ride registration will begin at 9 a.m. at Barney’s, 9820 Adamo Drive. At 10:00 a.m. a small procession, led by the Blick Mobile, followed by cars and motorcycles will proceed to Grace Family Church on Van Dyke Road in Lutz. At noon all participants will leave for Blick Law Firm, 4351 Gunn Highway in Tampa for lunch, door prizes, vendors and a memorial ceremony.
Those not riding in the small procession will have maps for a self-guided tour of the route.
“Blick Law Firm is a concerned member of this community, committed to providing support and awareness to those affected by careless drivers,” said Dana Blickensderfer, director of the law firm’s public relations.
Event is $10 per person and includes a light breakfast, lunch and a chance to win prizes. First 50 registrants receive free prizes!!
Distracted drivers can be defined by drunk driving to texting while driving. Be mindful of the carelessness taking place on the road every day. The goal of this campaign is to be aware and be alert. The cost is too high!
For more information regarding this event and to RSVP, please contact Dana Blickensderfer at 813-931-0840 or email@example.com