Uninsured/under insured motorist is the most important insurance coverage you can carry.
- In Florida, you are not required to carry bodily injury coverage, so the chances of you getting hit by someone with no insurance is high.
- If you have been hit or injured in an accident, UM covers your compensation for your damages even if the driver has little or no liability insurance.
- Health insurance is not enough to cover the costs.
- Medical bills can escalate, fast. Consider the highest Um coverage policy to better compensate your injuries and losses.
- Protect yourself. You might be in control, but the car that hit you was not.
Check your policy today and get the best coverage protection for you and your loved ones. If you have any further questions regarding UM, Call us today at 813-931-0840 and speak to your Tampa personal injury attorney today.