Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: bike week in daytona
Congratulations to 3 runner ups from Florida of the Official Bike Week Motorcycle:
Donnie Helms placed 3rd, Margaret Smith 5th & Melissa Penland placed 10th
The first weekend was sprinkled with showers, keeping Main Street quieter than usual. However, shops and bars were still big business as bikers sought shelter from the rain. The Bike Week parade reappeared after a 6 year hiatus. This year, bikes led by the Daytona Beach Police Department Motorcycle Unit, strung nearly 5.25 miles.
It seemed that Spring Break coinciding with Bike Week may have been a factor in the attendance being slightly higher. While most businesses did well, some did not quite earn their yearly income on which they thrive.
Seven motorcyclists lost their lives at Bike Week this year. While many would argue the helmet law as being at fault, it bears no weight at all. Some were wearing helmets, some were not. Attorney Michael Blickensderfer wishes to express his sincerest sympathy to these families as they pick up the pieces, cope and move on with their lives. He encourages those of us who still have the privilege of riding to be aware of others on the road that may not be paying attention. For those who drive automobiles, drive cautiously. Your second of unintentional carelessness could cost a life and change a family forever.
Legal counsel is not something we think about every day. Crisis comes without any warning. Blick Law Firm is here to help, whether it is personal injury, traffic ticket, facing foreclosure or bankruptcy. Attorney Michael Blickensderfer is a trustworthy attorney who will advocate for your rights.
Call us today, if we can be of assistance to you in your time of need. Blick Law Firm, helping the hurting. 813-931-0840.