Sign Up Today!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
- Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer Makes a World of Difference
- Florida Bar Approves New Animal Law Section
- Obama’s Immigration Program Faces Supreme Court
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Auto accidents can happen suddenly and at any time. Educate yourself now in case you find yourself one day in an accident…
1) Get the license plate number of the vehicles involved in the accident.
2) Stop and pull to the side of the road.
3) Call the police.
4) Take photos of your damaged car or motorcycle and the scene in which the accident took place.
5) Notify your insurance company of the recent incident.
6) Get the information of the driver that hit you. Write down their driver’s license number, insurance information and phone number to best reach them at.
7) If there are any witnesses present, make sure you get their name and number for future reference.
8) If you are seriously injured, report to the hospital.
9) Before you speak with anyone else in regards to your accident, contact Blick Law Firm so that you are properly represented.
Think quick. Call Blick.
The insurance adjuster will assure you that he or she will negotiate a fair settlement of your claim, but it will only be fair to the insurance company. Choosing personal injury attorney Tampa to handle your claim is the most important decision you will have to make following an accident.