Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: what to do if I find a sinkhole
TARPON SPRINGS, Florida – Two families in a Pinellas County neighborhood have been evacuated after large sinkholes caused a home to cave in.
Anitra Merricks says her family watched the ground open up, starting about 6 p.m. Thursday.
As family members quickly moved their cars, another hole formed.
Photo Gallery: Pictures of the Tarpon Springs sinkholes
The two holes eventually combined to form a large sinkhole. Tarpon Springs public works director Thomas Funcheon says the hole is now large enough “to fit a couple of good-sized vehicles.”
Officials say the house, built in 1958, is too unsafe for Merricks’ grandparents to stay in. Merricks says 83-year-old Virginia Crawford and 90-year-old Nathaniel Crawford, will have to find a new home. They had lived there for 50 years.
The Red Cross is helping relocate the family.
The house next door was also evacuated, due to the sinkhole.
Just before noon Friday, officials say crews were able to fill the sinkhole and secured all utility lines. Engineers will evaluate the situation later in the afternoon and report on a possible cause of the sinkholes and their recommendations. For more on this article visit.
If you feel that your property might be in threat of a sinkhole please contact a sinkhole tampa attorney today at 813-931-0840.