Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: uninsured motorist
Auto accidents can be devastating, and often times result in not only property damage, but also severe injuries that require extensive medical attention and treatment. Insurance coverage is vital in helping car accident victims afford the medical care they need and provides assistance in replacing the loss of property incurred when involved in a serious accident.
Florida requires that all automobile owners who register and operate a vehicle must have Florida insurance. In Florida, the mandatory minimum coverage is $10,000 of personal injury protection (PIP) and $10,000 property damage liability (PDL) as long as you have a valid Florida license plate.
While these mandatory minimums are in place, many Florida drivers operate vehicles without any automobile insurance coverage. As a protection against Uninsured Motorists, insurance companies provide Uninsured Motorist Coverage. Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage provides for payment of certain benefits for damages caused by owners or operators of uninsured vehicles that cause injury resulting from an automobile accident. Such benefits include payment for medical expenses, lost wages, and even pain and suffering.
It is important for all drivers to consider adding UM coverage to their existing policy to protect themselves and their families from injuries and loss caused in an auto accident by uninsured motorists.
If you or a loved one has been a victim of an auto accident and have questions concerning your rights, call Blick Law Firm today at 813-931-0840 to schedule a free 15 minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer. Think quick, call Blick!