Sign Up Today!
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
- Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer Makes a World of Difference
- Florida Bar Approves New Animal Law Section
- Obama’s Immigration Program Faces Supreme Court
- Gov. Scott Passes New Law to Protect Children, Vulnerable People, and Pets
- Leading Causes of Personal Bankruptcy
- 10 Things to Remember if Stopped for a DUI
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: under age drinking
Is your child approaching graduation? This time of year for many high school seniors is exciting because of what it symbolizes, the beginning of something new. As a parent, it is important to be mindful of the mindset of students and educate them so they make responsible choice for the future.
According the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office, Sheriff David Gee wants to encourage everyone to celebrate safely and to let the community know that deputies will be on extra alert for parties where alcohol is made available to minors.
Anyone that allows those under the age of 21 to possess and/or consume alcohol may be at risk of charges such as Open House Parties and Contributing to the Delinquency or Dependency of a Child. As well as charges of Child Neglect, which is considered a felony.
Other issues that derive from underage drinking: acts of violence. Many house parties are known for violent outbursts as a result of the combination of underage drinking and lack of adult supervision.
There are many dangers that may occur around this time of year for high school graduates. Local sheriff’s offices will be extra cautious of these situations and encourage parents to educate their children of the harm of underage drinking.
If you find yourself in this unfortunate situation, give attorney Michael C. Blickensderfer a call at 813-931-0840. Seek an experienced Tampa Criminal Defense attorney that will properly represent you or your loved ones, striving for the best possible outcome for your children.
Anyone with information about underage drinking is asked to contact the Sheriff’s Office at 247-8200 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-8477.