Sign Up Today!
- Arrest | Toddler Arrested | Justice System
- Immigration | Apply For Citizenship | Abogados
- Auto Accident | Personal Injury Attorney
- Justin Bieber | Deposition | Behavior for Legal Proceedings
- Auto Accident | United States Citizen | Personal Injury Attorney
- Driving with Suspended License | Criminal Traffic Offense | HTO
- Insurance Rates | Auto Accident | Personal Injury Attorney
- Child Safety | Car Accidents | Personal Injury Lawyers
- Bankruptcy Class | Public Seminar | Free Legal Aid
- St. Patrick’s Day | Drunk Driving | DUI Lawyers
- Give Back | Ryan Nece Foundation | Tampa Bay Law Firm
- AUTO ACCIDENT | DRIVING SAFETY | PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: tampa
The most common issue with those asking questions is not having the funds to get them answered. Blick Law Firm is here! We social media concepts to create an even better way for individuals to get free consultation.
‘Minute with Mike’ is here to bridge the gap as Attorney Michael Blickensderfer sets out to answer posted questions himself. Created by USF Graduate Dana Blickensderfer, this free video campaign encourages legal discussion questions with Attorney Blickensderfer. According to Dana Blickensderfer, it is the best way to get the community involved in asking questions and knowing their rights in various situations.
Starting as a campaign geared toward college adults, students are able to submit questions to Attorney Blickensderfer who will provide a video answer on the website every Wednesday at Noon.
Michael Blickensderfer has extensive experience in personal injury litigation and claims. Attorney Blickensderfer has served as both a prosecutor and defense attorney in Florida and Rhode Island. Other areas Attorney Blickensderfer has served in were narcotics, Medicaid fraud, DUI offenses, and criminal law within the felony division. Other legal experiences are security and labor law, real estate, and family law.
Every week, the Attorney will receive legal questions for responses through the forum. From the received questions, he will pick which ones to discuss and answer on air through a video channel set up on the official website ( www.oneminutewithmike.com).
Tune in every week at noon to see if your legal questions were answered. The archive to legal questions will remain available for view of legal answers at your leisure.
Blick Law Firm not only offers this free Question and Answer format on ‘Minute with Mike’ but also, with a student ID, we offer free consultation in person or over the phone.
Whatever legal questions you have, don’t remain in the dark with the answer. What are you waiting for? Think Quick, Ask Blick. 813-931-0840.
A hearing began in Tampa Bay regarding recent red light camera laws. Many attorneys are standing up against red light camera policies and raising objections.
American Traffic Solutions (ATS) believes the new cameras to be not only constitutional, but that the legislation is very clear on guiding what is and is not a defense. However, several law firm’s plan to appeal the Hillsborough rulings, challenging these tickets. Likely appeal:
1) When a camera catches a red light violator the registered car owner is mailed a “notice of violation.” Car owners must pay a fine of $158 or sign an affidavit identifying someone else as the driver. The argument: Speedy trial rules should begin with the notice of violation, not when the official traffic citation is mailed. This will allow for a more time for driver to seek representation within legal deadlines.
2) ATS processes the infraction and mails the notices and citations. Argument: Anything a police officer or county employee might say about the mailings are hearsay. The government cannot testify that notices and citations were mailed properly.
3) The surveillance camera records violators by video without witnesses or third parties present, making camera videos admissible without corroborating testimony. The argument: In a robbery case (for example) prosecutors cannot just play a video for the jury and that suffices as evidence. There must be a third party present to testify the video was valid. Same should go for red light cameras, right?! Not necessarily.
As the controversy continues, stay with us to get current and up-to-date news regarding red light traffic laws in Tampa Bay. Call you Tampa traffic attorney to understand the law changes and get the legal help you deserve. 813-931-0840, think quick, call Blick.