Sign Up Today!
- Helping The Hurting | Tampa Bay Law Firm | Christian Lawyers
- PET SAFETY | FLORIDA DRIVING SAFETY | CAR ACCIDENT
- Driving Under The Influence | DUI | Consequences
- Title Closing | Real Estate Closings | Home Buying
- Personal Injury | Auto Accident | Liability
- Suspended License | Tampa Criminal Lawyer | Felony
- 2014 WINTER OLYMPICS | PERSONAL INJURY | TAMPA LAW FIRM
- Real Estate Seminar | Title Insurance | CPA
- 5 Safety Tips | Auto Accident Claim | Social Media
- DUI | JUSTIN BIEBER | DRINKING AND DRIVING CONSEQUENCES
- Texting and Driving | Florida | Car Accident
- Car Accident What To Do | Negligence | Accident Claim
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence dui lawyer helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: tampa july 4th incidents
2 people were hospitalized after firework mishaps yesterday, according to FOX News.
Coral Springs Fire Department says one man was injured and suffered injuries to his face after a firework encounter. The Pembroke Pines Fire Department says a 27-year-old man injured his right hand when fireworks he was attempting to light went off in his hand.
Misfired fireworks also started a separate fire in Coral Springs on Monday night. The fire department says a lit firecracker was shot into the garage of a house. It started a fire that caused significant damage to the garage, but no one was injured.
If you find that your post fourth of July experience was not so welcoming and you or a loved one has been injured by the cause of someones negligence please contact your tampa personal injury attorney today so that we may help you recover from a loss or injury. Call us at 813-931-0840 for your free consultation regarding your potential claim.