Sign Up Today!
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
- Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer Makes a World of Difference
- Florida Bar Approves New Animal Law Section
- Obama’s Immigration Program Faces Supreme Court
- Gov. Scott Passes New Law to Protect Children, Vulnerable People, and Pets
- Leading Causes of Personal Bankruptcy
- 10 Things to Remember if Stopped for a DUI
- New Legislation Puts Future of Greyhound Racing in Question
- What role can social media play in your personal injury case?
- Governor Scott Signs Questionable New Water Policy
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: tampa july 4th incidents
2 people were hospitalized after firework mishaps yesterday, according to FOX News.
Coral Springs Fire Department says one man was injured and suffered injuries to his face after a firework encounter. The Pembroke Pines Fire Department says a 27-year-old man injured his right hand when fireworks he was attempting to light went off in his hand.
Misfired fireworks also started a separate fire in Coral Springs on Monday night. The fire department says a lit firecracker was shot into the garage of a house. It started a fire that caused significant damage to the garage, but no one was injured.
If you find that your post fourth of July experience was not so welcoming and you or a loved one has been injured by the cause of someones negligence please contact your tampa personal injury attorney today so that we may help you recover from a loss or injury. Call us at 813-931-0840 for your free consultation regarding your potential claim.