Sign Up Today!
- Arrest | Toddler Arrested | Justice System
- Immigration | Apply For Citizenship | Abogados
- Auto Accident | Personal Injury Attorney
- Justin Bieber | Deposition | Behavior for Legal Proceedings
- Auto Accident | United States Citizen | Personal Injury Attorney
- Driving with Suspended License | Criminal Traffic Offense | HTO
- Insurance Rates | Auto Accident | Personal Injury Attorney
- Child Safety | Car Accidents | Personal Injury Lawyers
- Bankruptcy Class | Public Seminar | Free Legal Aid
- St. Patrick’s Day | Drunk Driving | DUI Lawyers
- Give Back | Ryan Nece Foundation | Tampa Bay Law Firm
- AUTO ACCIDENT | DRIVING SAFETY | PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: tampa bay bike events
PROCEEDS BENEFIT SAFETY AWARENESS CAMPAIGN
Tampa- January 11, 2012- Blick Law Firm will host a memorial ride on Saturday, January 14 to increase awareness and support for those who have lost loved ones due to distracted drivers. Local car and biker enthusiasts from the Tampa Bay region are invited to join the ride and fellowship at this event.
The Safety Awareness Memorial Ride registration will begin at 9 a.m. at Barney’s, 9820 Adamo Drive. At 10:00 a.m. a small procession, led by the Blick Mobile, followed by cars and motorcycles will proceed to Grace Family Church on Van Dyke Road in Lutz. At noon all participants will leave for Blick Law Firm, 4351 Gunn Highway in Tampa for lunch, door prizes, vendors and a memorial ceremony.
Those not riding in the small procession will have maps for a self-guided tour of the route.
“Blick Law Firm is a concerned member of this community, committed to providing support and awareness to those affected by careless drivers,” said Dana Blickensderfer, director of the law firm’s public relations.
Event is $10 per person and includes a light breakfast, lunch and a chance to win prizes. First 50 registrants receive free prizes!!
Distracted drivers can be defined by drunk driving to texting while driving. Be mindful of the carelessness taking place on the road every day. The goal of this campaign is to be aware and be alert. The cost is too high!
For more information regarding this event and to RSVP, please contact Dana Blickensderfer at 813-931-0840 or email@example.com