Sign Up Today!
- Insurance Company | Car Accident | Car Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident | Auto Accidents Attorneys | Auto Accidents Lawyers
- Car Crashes | Hit and Run | Legal Advice Tampa
- Facebook | Social Media | Tampa Law Firm
- George Zimmerman | Domestic Violence | Florida
- Car Accident Lawyer Tampa | Personal Injury Lawyer | Carrollwood
- How To File Bankruptcy | Chapter 7 Bankruptcy | Debt Relief
- Tampa Bay Events | Things To Do Tampa | Tampa Law Firm
- Abogado de lesiones personales | ‘Minuto con Mike’ una serie de Video
- Texting While Driving Ban | Car Accident | Florida Law
- Tampa Personal Injury Lawyer Re-Launches ‘Minute With Mike’ Video Series
- Personal Injury Attorney | Car Accident | Compensation
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys ask a lawyer attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence firma cristiana helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: preventing rear end collisions
Tis the season, and so is the season of crazed shoppers, party-goers and celebration. The hustle and bustle of each holiday season causes many to become distracted drivers. Risks for accidents tend to increase at this time due to busyness.
Here are a few tips to remember to keep you and your loved ones out of harms way:
1. Be mindful of Tampa Bay traffic. The interstate at this time is packed. Keep a safe distance to the car or motorcycle in front of you. Do not tailgate.
2. Be aware, especially at night, that other drivers may be impaired. Be on guard and pay attention to others’ driving abilities and be sure to avoid any unusual activity.
3. Do not text and drive. In recent news, Florida banned texting while driving. Be sure to follow the new law changes.
4. Do not speed. Excessive speed is a common result with accidents. Allow an extra fifteen to twenty minutes time for driving safely to and from your destinations.
5. Be in a constant defensive driving mode and be ready to react to sudden stops or changes in your surrounding environment.
This time of year is meant to be a celebration for many. Protect yourself and your loved ones as best you can. Read these precautions and alert.