Sign Up Today!
- Gov. Scott Passes New Law to Protect Children, Vulnerable People, and Pets
- Leading Causes of Personal Bankruptcy
- 10 Things to Remember if Stopped for a DUI
- New Legislation Puts Future of Greyhound Racing in Question
- What role can social media play in your personal injury case?
- Governor Scott Signs Questionable New Water Policy
- Floridians Resurrect Medical Marijuana Amendment
- What should you do after an auto accident?
- Proposed Changes to Florida’s Open Carry Law
- Florida Lawmakers Consider Adding to Existing Drone Legislation
- Florida Death Penalty System Under Supreme Court Scrutiny
- Daily Fantasy Sports Bill in Florida’s Future
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: making home affordable programs
The Making Home Affordable program is focused on stabilizing the housing market by providing relief to struggling homeowners.
MHA can help in a variety of ways by lowering monthly payments, reducing interest rates even if you owe more than your home is worth, or if home ownership is no longer affordable, MHA offers a way out while avoiding foreclosure. In an effort to enable more struggling homeowners to take advantage of the Making Home Affordable Program , the Government has extended the application deadline of the program to December 31, 2013.
Getting approved for assistance through the MHA program can be a difficult process, and Homeowners who prepare diligently are more likely to receive a positive result.
At Blick law firm we have had success in providing relief to homeowners through the MHA program, so before you begin exploring your options call Blick Law Firm at (813) 931-0840 to schedule a free 15 minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer.