Sign Up Today!
- Immigrant Workers’ Personal Injury Claims
- Holiday Travel Tips
- Holiday Safety | Tampa Bay Law Firm
- What to Look for in a Bankruptcy Attorney
- Pulled over? Know your rights! | Criminal Defense
- Tampa Traffic Proves Fatal for Pedestrian
- Motorcycle Safety | Personal Injury
- Florida’s Domestic Violence Laws Explained
- Personal Injury Lawyers are Exposed to New Market, Thanks to New Drone Law
- New Crosswalks | Pedestrian Safety | USF
- Florida state officials aim to strengthen texting while driving law
- Back to School | Safety Tips
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: making home affordable programs
The Making Home Affordable program is focused on stabilizing the housing market by providing relief to struggling homeowners.
MHA can help in a variety of ways by lowering monthly payments, reducing interest rates even if you owe more than your home is worth, or if home ownership is no longer affordable, MHA offers a way out while avoiding foreclosure. In an effort to enable more struggling homeowners to take advantage of the Making Home Affordable Program , the Government has extended the application deadline of the program to December 31, 2013.
Getting approved for assistance through the MHA program can be a difficult process, and Homeowners who prepare diligently are more likely to receive a positive result.
At Blick law firm we have had success in providing relief to homeowners through the MHA program, so before you begin exploring your options call Blick Law Firm at (813) 931-0840 to schedule a free 15 minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer.