Sign Up Today!
- Ray Rice | Domestic Violence | Criminal Defense
- Attorney Fees | Personal Injury Attorney
- Labor Day Weekend | Safety Tips | Car Accident Prevention
- 5 Tips For Closing Your Home | Real Estate
- Foreclosure Defense | Real Estate Attorney
- Mike Brown | Police Assault | Criminal Defense Attorney
- Personal Injury | Insurance Coverage | Property Damage
- Personal Injury Attorney | Attorney Fees
- Joint Filing | Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Personal Injury Claims | Personal Injury Attorneys
- Tampa Law Firm’s mission for “Helping the Hurting”
- 6 Steps After An Auto Accident | Safety Tips
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: making home affordable programs
The Making Home Affordable program is focused on stabilizing the housing market by providing relief to struggling homeowners.
MHA can help in a variety of ways by lowering monthly payments, reducing interest rates even if you owe more than your home is worth, or if home ownership is no longer affordable, MHA offers a way out while avoiding foreclosure. In an effort to enable more struggling homeowners to take advantage of the Making Home Affordable Program , the Government has extended the application deadline of the program to December 31, 2013.
Getting approved for assistance through the MHA program can be a difficult process, and Homeowners who prepare diligently are more likely to receive a positive result.
At Blick law firm we have had success in providing relief to homeowners through the MHA program, so before you begin exploring your options call Blick Law Firm at (813) 931-0840 to schedule a free 15 minute consultation with attorney Michael Blickensderfer.