Sign Up Today!
- Changing Times Reflects International Policies
- Holidays| Criminal Arrests
- Criminal| Holiday Safety
- Opening a Small Business| Legal Needs
- Personal Injury| “Minor” Claims
- Body Cameras for Police| Legal News
- Immigration| Changing Laws
- Immigration| Changing Laws
- Mobile App| Technology Frontier
- Cyber Theft| Consumer Protection
- Auto Accidents| What to Do| Negligence and Insurance
- Florida Limited Liability Act| iOS 8
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: loan modification
Thank you for watching Minute with Mike, free legal advice answered by attorney Michael C. Blickensderfer every Wednesday at Noon.
Whether you are looking into leaving or staying in your home, you should check out all your options.
With over 25 years legal experience, Attorney Michael C Blickensderfer can assist you with guiding you in the right direction, considering what is best for you and your loved ones.
For further information regarding real estate law and your options to keep your home or sell, please visit our website at www.blicklawfirm.com or call 813-931-0840.
TAMPA- Homeowners struggling to make their mortgage payments should beware of con artists and scams that promise to save their homes and lower their mortgage debt or payments.
Some tips to avoid mortgage modification scams are:
1. Beware of anyone seeking to charge you in advance for mortgage modification services – in most cases, charging fees in advance for a mortgage modification is illegal, except for an attorney or a licensed mortgage broker.
2. Applying to the federal Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) is free and for the public.
4. Check references. If an individual or company claims to be affiliated with HAMP or displays a seal or logo representing the U.S. government in correspondence or on the Internet, you should check the connection by calling the Homeowner’s HOPE™ Hotline.
Also, by asking the company that is assisting you for their NMLS number. This states the approval for the company or individual to conduct business in mortgage modifications.
5. Beware of individuals or companies that offer money-back guarantees.
6. Beware of individuals or companies that advise you as a homeowner to stop making your mortgage payments or to not contact your mortgage servicer.
Blick Law Firm understands your options and can negotiate between you and your mortgage company. Do not just let anyone who claims to be experts help you! We are experienced and able to help you with your loan modification, mortgage loan and approval.
Call today for your free consultation and screening at 813-931-0840.