Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: how does filing effect your bankruptcy
The word bankruptcy may come as a bit of a heavy. There is a common misconception that once you file for bankruptcy it takes years to build back your credit. While a bankruptcy will remain on your credit report for many years, you can rebuild your credit again!
Bankruptcy is not a decision to take lightly and if you feel the burden from financial pressure and debt, bankruptcy may be your only relief. In life sometimes you must go back in order to move forward.
Although filing for bankruptcy will be reflected on your credit report for seven to 10 years, this does not mean that you can’t rebuild your credit immediately upon filing and your case is completed. In some instances after filing bankruptcy creditors may regard you as a better credit risk due to the fact that your debt has been illuminated.
After filing bankruptcy, you can help your credit score and do other steps better your recover and build up your credit again. The follow steps after filing bankruptcy can help to restore your credit:
- Paying and remaining current on your monthly bills.
- Making responsible financial choices.
- Pay off balances in a timely and efficient manner.
There are many ways to build your credit after filing for personal bankruptcy. Ask your Tampa Bankruptcy attorney today at Blick Law Firm! Call us if you have any concerns or questions regarding your financial situations and how we can assist you recovering from debt.