Sign Up Today!
- Blick Law Firm Works Closely with Tampa’s Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
- Blick Law Firm Brings Legal Expertise and Christian Values to Tampa
- What can a personal injury attorney do for you?
- The Importance of a Real Estate Attorney in a New Transaction
- Over 150 New Florida Laws Take Effect this Month
- Law Change Protects Florida Patients From Balance Billing
- Fatal Alligator Attack at Disney World Orlando Could Mean Legal Trouble
- Florida Gun Laws Under Fire After Orlando Attacks
- Prospect of Medical Marijuana in Florida Creates Buzz
- Florida’s Death Penalty System Subject to Further Questioning
- Summer Driving Safety Tips
- Florida Supreme Court Votes to Maintain Reasonableness in Workers’ Compensation Law
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: FL PIP law
The most common result of personal injury from an auto accident are neck and back injuries. Because muscles and ligaments in the back and neck go into shock during the accident there is unnecessary pain creating the necessity for continuous medical expenses including doctor visits, prescriptions and physical therapy.
The frequent treatments and remedies needed to recover from these injuries will take place over six to eight week period. In addition, there are numerous side effects the patient will endure including:
- chronic pain
- sleepless nights
- diminished sex life
- inability to lift heavy things
Failure to seek treatment for such injuries will result in symptoms persisting. Accident victims have legal rights including the right to pursue compensation for medical expenses.
Also recent legislative news, the Personal Injury Protection (PIP) law was recently changed to ensure auto accident victims seek medical treatment quickly to qualify for full insurance coverage.
Florida’s PIP insurance law as adopted by House Bill 119 now requires those injured from an auto accident to seek medical assistance within 14 days of their injury.
With current soft tissue injuries resulting from an auto accident and these new changes in the law it is imperative to seek legal council after an auto accident to maximize your recovery and receive protection from insurance companies.
Call Attorney Michael Blickensderfer who has over 25 years legal experience. As a former prosecutor and a former Marine, he will fight for your rights and defend your claim. call 813-931-0840 today!