Sign Up Today!
- 6 Steps After An Auto Accident | Safety Tips
- 3 Signs Of A Successful Short Sale | Real Estate Lawyer
- Immigration Lawyer | Application For Citizenship
- 4th of July | Firework Safety | Summer Safety
- AUTO ACCIDENT | Safe Driving Tips
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 7 and 13
- Criminal | White Collar Crime | Tampa Law Firm
- Criminal Lawyer |R&B Singer Ray J | Arrest
- Clearwater Beach Shooting | Memorial Day Safety
- Chris Brown Released from Jail | How Social Media Can Affect Your Criminal Case
- Solange Knowles Beat Down | Criminal Assault | Jay Z
- Blick Law Firm Managing Financial Hardship Seminar
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: fl bankruptcy
Florida Bankruptcy Alternatives:
Receiving late notices and phone calls from creditors? DON’T IGNORE THEM!
Talk with your creditors and attempt to work out a payment plan. Explain your situation and the reason for the hardship. Often the creditor is willing to co-operate.
- Possible options? Debt consolidation loan will allow you to pay off all your creditors and then you will just be left with the debt consolidation loan payment.
- Another option is a Florida credit counseling plan where your creditors may be willing to lower your interest rates and accept a reduced payment if you enter a “Debt Repayment Plan.” Your money is generally deposited to a service.
- A third option to Florida personal bankruptcy is a Florida credit counseling plan. Your creditors may be willing to lower your interest rates and accept reduced payments if you enter a debt repayment plan.
Generally, in these plans, you deposit money each month with the credit counseling service. Your deposits are used to pay your creditors according to a payment schedule developed by the counselor. As part of the repayment plan, you may have to agree not to apply for, or use, any additional credit while you’re participating in the program.
Contact Blick Law Firm today for more information regarding these programs, bankruptcy laws and changes in Florida. We are here to help you in your time of need, you are not alone! 813-931-0840.