Sign Up Today!
- Mobile App| Technology Frontier
- Cyber Theft| Consumer Protection
- Auto Accidents| What to Do| Negligence and Insurance
- Florida Limited Liability Act| iOS 8
- Ebola Epidemic| Business Legal Issues| Implications & Consequences
- DUI | Safe Halloween
- Immigration Services| My Personal Account
- Post-Foreclosure| Deficiency Payments Running Amok
- Criminal Defense| Traffic Tickets| Blog
- Real Estate| Short Sale| The Beast with Multiple Humps
- Personal Injury Cases| Match the Following Suits| PI Interactive Module
- Automobile and Motorcycle Safety
Tagsabogado cristiano abogado de lesiones personales abogado en tampa abogados abogados en tampa abogados real estate abogados tampa accident attorney accident attorneys attorney for the defense attorneys in tampa auto accident bancarotta en tampa bankruptcy attorney blick law firm carrollwood carrollwood attorney carrollwood businesses carrollwood law firm carrollwood real estate christian attorney christian law association christian law firm christian lawyer christian lawyers christian lawyers association christian lawyer tampa driving under the influence helping the hurting michael c blickensderfer military lawyer military lawyers minute with mike personal injury personal injury attorney personal injury attorneys personal injury lawyer personal injury lawyers real estate law tampa attorney tampa law firm tampa personal injury attorney tampa real estate attorney veterans veterans lawyer
Tag Archives: cost to file bankruptcy
Filing for Chapter 7 or 13 Bankruptcy may be time consuming and stressful. There are critical documents that need to be recorded and filed to successfully discharge one’s debt. Five critical items needed for successfully filing your petition are:
1) When filing for bankruptcy, you will need to provide proof of income.
2) Recent payments need to be documented and reported for items including but not limited to: automobile payments, maintenance, rent, groceries, all household expenses, etc.
3) Itemizing your assets or items of value. This includes: bank account, 401K, cash on hand, valuable jewelry or the like.
4) Whether or not you intend to repay, you must record any accumulated debt you have acquired.
5) You may also need to provide information on certain transfers of money or property in the past recent years.
Filing for bankruptcy may be complex so it is important to hire a competent and experienced Tampa bankruptcy attorney to assist you through this stressful process. Call 813-931-0840 today for a free consultation on how we can assist you through your bankruptcy filing process.